Sleepless in the Writing World: An Insomniac's Thoughts


Hey there, it's my first time on Tumblr

I'm sitting here trying to write, but ChatGPT keeps insisting that all lesbian African stories have to end with creating a community and finding a therapist! Which world does that leave us in? My friend KS says, "You know ChatGPT is not human," when I complain that it's racist. I know ChatGPT is not human, but the material it's trained on is so narrow-minded.

However, it's a useful "tool" in both senses of the word. There was no way I was going to trawl through all those learn to write writing books, and let's face it, most YouTube videos are just self-promoting "tools" with only 2% useful information. I prefer to search for stuff that's at least 8 years old before all the phoniness and slick productions. It's not the views that matter, it's the useful information.

Hi, Tumblr! I came across this site while trying to read a Nanowrimo article. I'm downloading Tumblr now and writing this rant at 5 am in the morning. Time to get some sleep; it's going to be a long day.

Anyway, back to my writing rant. It's so hard to take a spark of excitement and turn it into something that someone else would understand and enjoy. The writing setup is so hard. I wish I could just transfer my ideas into your head so you could enjoy and explore them as I do.

My regards to my fellow insomniacs.

P.S. Does anyone know how to select all in Tumblr? It's finicky as fork and apparently only works paragraph by paragraph.

Comments

Popular Posts