Caught in the Gaze: A Thrilling Subway Encounter

 As I stand on the Jubilee line, I feel a pair of eyes boring into me, penetrating my consciousness. My senses prick up and I turn to face her, only to find her gaze shift away. We now find ourselves on the Metropolitan line, both headed in the same direction.

The hairs on my hand tingle, mimicking my state of heightened arousal. My mind races as if in a suspenseful thriller, with my heart racing from zero to thirty. I am drawn to her, like a moth to a flame, but I know deep down that I am the mouse to her cat.

My thoughts turn to the looming possibility of losing her, and I can feel my buttermilk turning sour. Time is running out and if she doesn't find me soon, all that will remain is the bitter taste of regret.


Comments

Popular Posts