TINY HANDS, MIGHTY LOVE

 My son, my heart, your tiny hands

May be small, but your grip expands Far beyond the physical realm, Into my heart, where you overwhelm.

Your love is like a superpower, A strength that grows with every hour, Filling my life with joy and light, Guiding me through the darkest night.

You may be small, but you are mighty, A force that touches me so deeply, And in your hands, I find my peace, My heart forever yours to keep.

So grip me tight, my little one, And never let me come undone, For in your hands, I find my way, And in your love, I'll always stay.

In my arms, my little one Your tiny hands, so small and young But oh, the strength they hold within A grip that reaches to my very soul, my kin

With every touch, you light up my heart And every moment we're together is a work of art Your presence fills me with pure love and joy My little boy, my precious little boy

Though you may be small and new Your grip on my heart is superhuman, true And as we journey through this life together I'll hold you close, my heart yours forever.

Tiny Hands, Mighty Heart

My son, my heart, your hands are small, But oh, the strength they do enthrall. For though your grip may be but slight, It holds my heart with all its might.

Invisible, this bond we share, A love that nothing can compare. Your presence fills my life with joy, Your smile, my heart it does employ.

In you, I see a world anew, A future bright, a dream come true. My son, my heart, your hands may be, Tiny, but your love envelops me.

So here's to you, my little one, My world, my light, my shining sun. May you forever hold my heart, With tiny hands and love, superhuman art.

Your hands may be small, But they hold my heart so tight. Your grip is like a vise, That fills my soul with light.

You may be just a baby, But your power is superhuman. The love you bring to my life, Is a force that's truly human.

Your touch is soft and gentle, But it speaks volumes to my soul. Your tiny hands may seem small, But their impact is beyond control.

With every squeeze and every grasp, You remind me of what's true. That love is not just a feeling, But a bond that ties me to you.

So hold onto my heart, my son, And never let it go. For in your tiny hands, My love will forever grow.




Comments

Popular Posts