Heaven forfeit

 Sleepless night, self inflicted. Indulgent yes, lost in hours of  women finding women. I imagine dark waves, strong brows, a confident swagger human deliciousness. I glow with self discovery,  brain alive, finally this is my purpose. Naked, my hangover is regret not wonder. 


How do women find each other ? Luck, work or just the grind. Is it wrong that your gums put me off, or the filter on the picture makes me cringe,  please please stick your tongue back in and even as I try I know you are not the one.  

Why bother. It’s meant to be easy I see you and I know you are my person. You see me and I wonder is all you see an adventure? Let me lie naked in the after heat gazing at the love sweat on your skin. Before you rush out for coffee or heaven forfeit meet with friends. 

She said its easy for you, you always have “friends”. It’s different for me I have looked and you are my person. I’m attracted to no one but you. What does that make me Uni sexual? Is that a thing? Shall we meet in the next decade and try again?

Comments

Popular Posts